Whatever your professional Experience, we have options for you.
Did you know that over 95% of employers will check your LinkedIn profile during the hiring process?
The Resumé + LinkedIn Overhaul bundle includes a complete Resumé Revamp and a complete makeover of your LinkedIn profile (we can create one for you if needed), including LinkedIn improvements such as optimization of search keywords; representation of your most current resumé information online; consulting on and adjustment of profile photo; set-up of recruiter contacts, technical settings and more...
An attractive, easy-to-read resumé will help get you where you want to go. With optimized keywords, custom written content and fresh, clear style, your resumé will finally represent you and get the results you want.
Your resumé revamp includes:
• Optimized wording and layout for every resumé section, from your professional experience to your personal information.
• Keywords that will stand out to recruiters in your professional field and get past automated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to get your application seen by human eyes.
• Sleek formatting to complement your career field, personal style and professional level. Strategically-designed formatting is also an important factor in getting past ATS to get your application seen by human eyes.
• A phone consultation to establish your career goals and form a strategy for getting you the interviews you want.
• Follow-up phone and email contact as part of the resume fine-tuning process.
For entry-level professionals or recent grads with fewer than 5 years of professional experience, our Guided Resumé option combines career coaching with our Resumé Overhaul to develop both a strategy to guide the initial steps of your career journey and a resumé to match it. You'll receive:
New (or new-ish) to the workforce and wondering how to present yourself to best effect? Look no further. We will work with you to showcase your talents and education to help you stand out, putting a laser focus on getting you the interviews you want for the career of your dreams.